Directory

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Following Through on Projects

I really need to follow through on a project. Not only have I neglected my awesome lighting for my bookshelf, it's become a place to store whatever doesn't fit on my coffee table! I am looking at installing a new television in my bedroom and maybe get a dresser or some sort of furniture to take up the large empty wall space. Will need to run a cable line the length of my apartment to operate the cable box correctly. Question is, what size of television to look into. I currently have a 42" in my living area. Would not mind mounting a 50" in the bedroom. This I will decide on, later! I need to organize my bookshelf and get the lighting array set up because it's been bothering me for the last four months!

[Current Mood]
Alphadeus - Nonsensicals