Directory

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

New Toy: Digital Antenna ClearStream 2V

This weekend I began the process to reduce my monthly expenses.  My brother suggested that I try buying a digital antenna and reduce my cable bill, mostly because I am being charged $40 per month explicitly for television...  After a few minutes of research, I was astounded to realize that not only would I be getting more channels with the antenna, but that the equipment would would only cost me a grand total of $150!  The estimated savings from reducing my cable bill would save me $550 annually, I say this is a great opportunity.

I attempted to use a digital antenna at my previous apartment in McKinney, however there was too many obstructions in the way, not to mention my apartment was in a valley.

This beauty works!  Great price and easy to install. Now I need to make that uncomfortable phone call to Time Warner Cable to remove their television service and reduce my internet speed to their standard internet (15MB/s), more than enough bandwidth for playing my video games!