Directory

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

New Toy: Secondary Lens for Olympus OM-D E-M5

I am really excited to be going on a trip very soon. Mostly because I will get some much deserved time off from work. I really wish I had some PTO to compensate for the time off. Oh well. Back to the purpose of this post... I recently received my new lens, M.Zuiko 40-150mm f4.0-5.6 II R (Silver), we'll see how well this lens works with ranged shots while traveling. I have already tested it and the camera does make some strange noises while focusing. I need to play with it a bit more to fully understand the capabilities of the camera.

I was considering sharing my pictures online and have decided that I will only be sharing the pictures I feel are worthy of being shared with anonymous viewers. The few pictures I have uploaded into my DeviantArt account are only the best and are the originals. I truly wish to explore the world and preserve my adventures. It all seems like a very long journey, but I'll leave that discussion for another time.

Take care.